Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Speech Presentation

I got a 92 on my speech presentation. I thought that I did a good job and the only negative feedback I got was that my voice was monotone throughout the whole speech. I didn't even notice...I wonder why...I tried really hard to put in what the professor calls "vocal variety." Oh well, I won't get upset over that too too much. I can work with the SLP on that one. Also, I got 105 on my Biology exam...the last one...the one that I was sure I had failed due to the weird test format. Greatly relieved.

I've decided to do my History paper on the Battle of Stalingrad. I've decided to do my Biology paper on Coronary Heart Disease in memory of my Dad and grandfather. The Paradox of Affluence: How does it affect the environment essay is due the first week of April so I need to start ASAP. G2G for now...need to study and get to school early this morning! Have a nice one.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

you have a very busy schedule Jennifer! Congrats on the nice scores!

Was thinking about you this morning. Raining here...but I was ready for a nice rainy day. Sort of wish I could go back to bed.....but I am working. Almost done already too! YEAH!!!!!!

Have a great day at school!