Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boredom, Change, and Speech

Not much has been going on lately even though it is Spring Break. I've been very bored. I went out to Michael's craft store and bought a desk to assemble for my room. My mom is getting my old desk and I just needed a little one. I had so much fun putting it together and I use it all the time now. It has 3 drawers on one side, and a bookshelf on the other. It is able to be tilted as well! It really made my day. Also when I was at Michael's I got a new scrapbook album as my other one I was working on fell apart at the binding. Now I can work with the new scrapbook on the new desk. Some changes like this are okay. Others I am not so sure about. The time is going to change on Saturday. It's time to lose an hour. That kind of change is difficult because it takes my body forever to adjust to the difference even though it is only one hour. Another change that is coming up is that speech therapy is starting on Monday...at least the evaluation is. This event is hard for me as well as I have no idea who the person will be, or what is to be expected during the evaluation, or where in the house it is going to be. Lots of unknown variables cause me some irritation, but I suspect I will be fine.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

it sometimes can take us awhile for our bodies to adjust to the time change too! I look forward to the fall again and regaining that extra hour of sleep!