Friday, February 6, 2009

Starting Over

I decided to start my blog over. It had been a very long time since I had attended to it, so I am hoping that this one will be better than the last. Not much is happening as of late, but last month I returned to college. It is alright so far. Currently, I am still attending TaeKwonDo and spending a great deal of my time on the computer. I finally have time on the weekends to play WoW. I just try and do a homework marathon in one day before Saturday.

I've tapped into my creative side recently, drawing and scrapbooking mainly. I find it somewhat helpful as I am a very visual and kinesthetic learner. Hopefully I will post some of my art on this blog soon.

Today I am doing Taekwondo in the school's second location. It is quite a drive, and I am already a little upset that it is a change in routine, as I do not do well with change! However, I've been told to keep forging ahead, and so I do. Wiish me luck!

No comments: