Monday, May 25, 2009

some stuff

The weighted blanket I ordered should come any day now. I really hope it works as lately I am having much trouble sleeping. My online courses are going well! I don't know why I just couldn't do all my school from online...There isn't much going on, other than some redecorating. My room will have a beach theme...and I will paint over those horrid yellow walls finally. The most exciting event lately has been my assembly of a cabinet with drawers for the bathroom. I needed a place to keep my stuff organized and off of the bathroom sink area. It took me a little while, but I have my own methods of putting things together. I don't know what is more fun...taking things apart and THEN putting them back together probably.

I hope everyone has a Happy Memorial Day. Let us remember all who have served for us, especially those who have given their life, as "there is no greater gift than to lie down one's life for a friend."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have autism (I don't think) and a weighted blanket would be WONDERFUL for me at night. I must have some sensory issues. Did you ever get it in? I saw that this was an old post...